Work for some of the most prestigious hotels in
Because we work at so many venues, we have so many different roles on offer. You can spend the day on a busy racecourse bar, pulling pints and chatting to customers. You can work as ride staff at tourist attractions across the country. You can be a prestigious host in a luxury hospitality box. Or you could even be a chef at a bustling local restaurant. Whatever takes your fancy, we’ve got a role for you. For more information about the specific roles we have on offer, scroll down.
We also offer additional training opportunities to expand your hospitality skills. We can provide Top Tier training so you can work at some of the most prestigious events and venues. We have betting training available which can help build on your skill set and open your opportunities for work. You get to travel across the country to numerous racecourses and be at the centre of race day fun. We can also help progress your career in the hospitality industry, by helping you train as a Team Leader or Manager. Wherever you want to go in the events industry we can help you get there
What's in it for you?
- Excellent pay rates with fair pay for under and over 25s
- Unlimited friend referrals incentive scheme – it pays to have friends!
- Great reward benefits for outstanding work
- Online shift tracking system where you view shifts and manage your profile with us
Exciting reasons to join:
- Shift flexibility – to work part-time with a schedule that fits around your life with weekly pay
- Make new friends from all over the world – we are proud of our diverse and close-knit community
- Learn transferable skills that help you climb to new career heights
- Test the waters by working casually with our vast client base
- Grow a career you love working with a friendly team and excellent benefits